30 May 2020
ITU COVID-19 COORDINATION DESK PRECAUTION POLICIES, 25 September 2020
Haber: İTÜ Kurumsal İletişim Ofisi
In accordance with public health decisions of İstanbul Governorship, precaution policies taken by ITU COVID-19 Coordination Desk are as follows:
1. Collective events * to be held in open spaces in ITU Campuses are not allowed.
* Activities other than individual sports, meetings, shows, etc. collective events…
2. Entrance to ITU Mustafa Inan Library will be made with HES Code* starting from September 25, 2020.
* In order to get the HES Code, you can create a code by selecting the duration of use when you click the Create HES Code button after entering the HES Code Transactions section on the “Hayat Eve Sığar” application. To get HES code via SMS text to 2023, type HES and your TR ID Number, Last 4 Digits of the TR ID Serial Number and Sharing Time (in number of days) respectively, by leaving a space between them.
3. Except for dining hall, all kinds of food and beverage (excluding packaged water) to be served to staff or visitors will be stopped.
4. Except for the students who are staying due to the contagion risk, new students will not be accepted to ITU Dormitories.
5. On the digital information screens in the academic and administrative units of ITU, information videos by T.C. Ministry of Health and T.C. Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services about the pandemic will be published periodically.
6. The Business Inspection Commission, affiliated to the Directorate of Administrative and Financial Affairs, will tighten the inspection periods of all businesses in all ITU Campuses.
All academic and administrative units of ITU will implement and supervise the measures taken by the ITU COVID-19 Coordination Desk, starting from the building entrances.
In case of COVID-19 incident in ITU Units, “ITU COVID-19 Coordination Desk Measure and Information Form” is used. This form is filled in by the Department Manager and sent to the ITU COVID-19 Coordination Desk via e-mail.
We wish you healthy days.
(0530) 108 31 60
(0212) 285 34 89
(0212) 285 70 50
You may also find answers to frequently asked questions about the practices in the context of Coronavirus (COVID-19) measures here.
You may find past announcements here.